What You’ll Be Doing (Essential Duties)
- Program & Project Management Support: Support the Manager of Employee Engagement to execute and grow Save the Children’s Employee Engagement programming and expertise by implementing existing and new offerings, providing internal support to Corporate Partnerships Account Management and New Business Teams as well as represent Save the Children at employee engagement events as needed and approved by Manager. (40%)
- Field Visit Logistics: Assist the Corporate Partnerships Team in preparing partner stewardship and employee engagement visits to the field. Lead on the preparation and coordination of group itineraries and site visit logistics for trips, and join/facilitate activities and/or trips as needed and approved by Manager. (40%)
- Marketing & Sales Assistance: Help to promote and build awareness of Save the Children’s existing and developing employee engagement offerings by supporting the Manager of Employee Engagement in interacting with Corporate Partnerships team members and generating internal buy in. Assist in the maintenance and development of marketing materials and baseline collateral (e.g., brochures, PowerPoint slides) that can be easily customized for team member needs. Participate in select external conversations with partners to support or promote Save the Children’s employee engagement offerings. (10%)
- Department Support (10%): Manage research of potential new partners, employee engagement market trends and competitive activity. Provide the administrative follow-up from employee engagement events and trips. Handle daily department duties related to managing current data inputting, administration and other projects as needed. Perform other duties as may be required.
- You have a minimum 3-4 years’ of progressively professional work experience in fundraising, project management, events, marketing sales or media.
- High School diploma or Technical/Vocational Degree
- Extremely client focused with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Ability to problem-solve and drive projects through to completion.
- Experience with volunteer facilitation / engagement programs or non-profit organizations a plus.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural and highly – matrixed environment.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
Why you should join the Save the Children Team…
Save the Children US offers outstanding benefits that include health, dental, vision and life insurances, pet insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, an Employee Assistance Program, 403(b), generous vacation, personal sick leave, family leave, parental/adoption leave, commuter benefits, dress for your day, and much more.
Click here to learn more about how Save the Children US will invest in YOU!
About Save the Children (Keep)
Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. In the United States and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in times of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.
Save the Children is committed to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for the children it serves and helping protect the children with whom Save the Children is in contact. All Save the Children representatives are explicitly prohibited from engaging in any activity that may result in any kind of child abuse. In addition, it is Save the Children’s policy to create and proactively maintain an environment that aims to prevent and deter any actions and omissions, whether deliberate or inadvertent, that place children at the risk of any kind of child abuse. All our representatives are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with this commitment and obligation. Any violations of this policy will be treated as a serious issue.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. Save the Children complies with all applicable laws.