The Specialist, Brand Marketing will be tasked with working cross-departmentally, agency-wide and externally. The position will be responsible for supporting on integrated campaigns, building brand partnerships, events, creative strategy and also have a supporting role with editorial/content during peak periods and emergencies. The Specialist, Brand Marketing will assist with the strategic management of integrated marketing campaign oversight, communication and development and will manage campaign tracking tools and project reporting.
What You’ll Be Doing (Essential Duties)
- Work with the Sr. Director, Brand Experience and other agency stakeholders to assist with campaign delivery management and marketing support in the creation and execution of large-scale national and global integrated marketing campaigns for major agency fundraising, media and advocacy moments. Schedule meetings, take effective notes and establish action items in order to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. Develop and manage campaign delivery documents working alongside the team’s project manager to ensure timelines are met and campaigns are launched on time in support of fundraising goals and campaign KPIs. Assist with presentations and documentation to share out campaign details including optimizations, lessons learned and successes. (50%)
- Work in partnership with the creative and branding team to manage day-to-day relationships, communications and scheduling needs with internal project partners as well as monitoring, maintaining and updating the status of projects in our Project Tracker. Schedule kick-off and marketing campaign status meetings with key stakeholders on individual projects as needed from onset to completion. (20%)
- Partner with the Sr. Director, Brand Experience and team’s project manager to manage external partner relationships to coordinate necessary meetings, draw in appropriate internal stakeholders to develop and maintain mutually agreed to schedules in the development of multi-media campaign assets. (15%)
- Assist or act as a backup lead on project management and content needs during peak periods and if a domestic or international emergency arises. Perform other duties as may be required. (15%)
- You have a minimum 3-5 years’ of related experience in multi-media project management for an NGO, marketing, brand marketing or related for profit field
- High School or Technical/Vocational Degree
- Demonstrated experience in managing campaigns or projects from beginning to successful completion
- Experience in working collaboratively across multiple divisions simultaneously to create successful working relationships, detail-oriented, multi-tasking team player
- Excellent people skills, time management and a positive, can-do attitude
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Professional level of specialized knowledge to manage complex tasks, programs or projects
- A marketing or related degree
- Non-profit experience
What’s In It for You
- Aetna Medical and Dental insurance with a concierge service
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Vacation and Sick leave
- Paid holidays
What makes us special!
- Generous Retirement Savings with matching company contributions of up to 8%
- Family Leave – 10 additional days of paid time off for you to use to care for your family members
- Additional Maternity and Paternity Leave – 30 days where parents can take additional paid leave (beyond short-term disability and FMLA) at the birth or adoption of a child during that critical first year!
- Critical Child Illness Leave – We hope you never have to use it, but we will provide an additional 30 days of paid leave per year should your dependent child be faced with a critical illness.
- Pet Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Protection, Home, Auto and additional Life insurances
- Summer Fun Fridays – During the summer months, early release at 1:30 pm every other Friday!
- Volunteer Day – One paid day a year to support the causes that matter to you!
- Ergonomic Options – Every employee at our HQ offices has the option of a sitting/standing desk
- Leadership and Employee Development Training, including:
- Our remarkable in-house CORE, Senior Management Development, and Leadership Development Programs
- Language learning opportunities
- Continuous Improvement skill development programs
- Lunch and Learn information sharing sessions
- Work hard/Play hard! We make sure there’s ample opportunity for fun, engagement, and celebration while you work, such as networking events, March Madness, World Cup, Take Your Child to Work Day, Founder’s Day, and our annual Day of Service
Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. In the United States and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in times of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.
Save the Children is committed to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for the children it serves and helping protect the children with whom Save the Children is in contact. All Save the Children representatives are explicitly prohibited from engaging in any activity that may result in any kind of child abuse. In addition, it is Save the Children’s policy to create and proactively maintain an environment that aims to prevent and deter any actions and omissions, whether deliberate or inadvertent, that place children at the risk of any kind of child abuse. All our representatives are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with this commitment and obligation. Any violations of this policy will be treated as a serious issue.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. Save the Children complies with all applicable laws.