About the position
Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to reaching every Canadian affected by a brain tumour through support, education, information and research.
As the Records Coordinator reporting to the Finance and Operations Manager, you will contribute to Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada’s information processing, records integrity and operational processes in accordance with ethical, accountable and efficient policies and procedures
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Collaborate with the Finance team to create an annual workplan that supports the strategic direction of the organization.
• Responsible for gift entry for community events and Peer-To-Peer program into database.
• Responsible for all gift entry for the Brain Tumour Walk program into database.
• Assist in the expense management process including the accounts payable process and credit card expenses.
• Assist in preparation and coordination of files for use in the annual external audit.
• Provide support to other areas of the organization through creating queries, reports etc in all systems.
• Participate in other projects as required.
• Diploma in Accounting or Bookkeeping or related experience
• 1-2 years working experience in similar role
• Experience working with Blackbaud suite of products including Raisers Edge, Team Raiser and Financial Edge or similar Client Management/Financial system.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Must be able to work collaboratively and as part of a team.
• A positive attitude is a must along with the ability to work independently.
• Vulnerable screening check required
• Fluency in French and English would be an asset