Mission And Vision
TAWOGROUP is non governmental, grassroots, women governed initiative registered in Tanga region, TANZANIA with registration number TCC/KKD/2018/0344 with the mandate to engage in and entrepreneurship programs and community development issues among the marginalized women. TAWOGROUP aspire to promote equitable access to economic justice, health rights, and social awakening among the less priviledged women initially in Tanga Region, Tanzania.
Summary of the position:
Enthusiastic and caring individual with passion for women agency. The successful applicant will build lasting relationships with donors, and keep them informed on how their financial input is making the world a better place. The preferred candidate will be self-motived, deadline-driven multitasker.
- Collaborating with board of directors to create and implement fundraising plan.
- Developing digital fundraising strategy.
- Furnishing board with regular progress reports and annual reports.
- Collaborating with network to identify and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Obtaining financial support from individuals and organizations.
- Managing fundraising and special events.
- Generating development materials such as grants and case statements.
- Managing the implementation of development software.
- Identifying, writing, submitting and managing grant proposals.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
Director of Development Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, non-profit management or related field.
- Exceptional entepreneurship and business development experience.
- Proficient with sponsorship solicitation.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient with MS Office applications and CRMs.
- Proficient with social media platforms.
- Excellent understanding of best practices.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people's skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to:
Tatua Changamoto Women Group,